How can we make HellFire better?

Hellfire, what is up with the gold summons? I summoned 276 card using gold medals during Grimm's Assault and got ZERO Surper Rares!!! Woul

With the low super rare drop rate in gold summons how am I ever going to build a deck that can compete with other players in the game. I have a deck filled with the best rare cards (Snow Queens, Earth Mages, Priestess Uadjits and Chimeras). My current deck cannot get much stronger without super rares.

It would be great if you changed the gold summons so if you summon 100 gold at once you are guaranteed at least 1 super rare card, kind of like the Magic Summons X10 Bundle.

189 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David JohnsonDavid Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Better Super Rare Drop rate using Gold Medals  ·   · 
    AndrejAndrej shared a merged idea: gold medals  ·   · 
    Robert WoodwardRobert Woodward shared a merged idea: Cashing in bronze/silver/gold medals (or whatever they are called in each event.  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Gold medals creatures suck  ·   · 
    terricon4terricon4 shared a merged idea: gold and silver metals not giving rarer cards  ·   · 
    LawrenceLawrence shared a merged idea: Gold medal  ·   · 
    heartscatheartscat shared a merged idea: 2* reward for gold medal... ):  ·   · 
    read  · 

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lükê PörtchLükê Pörtch commented  · 

If you havent played for a while coind are now replaced with gems and theres a 4 summons boxs which contains a certain amount of SRs and Rs and 1 UR... empty the box of SRs and Rs (shown as a counter) then use a magic jewel summon to pull the UR ... its easy as ****

• marlowmarlow commented  · 

So how do you get gold coins in the events it is frustrating I have been playing for around two months now and have never received one gold coin do you have to be an MVP so many times kill so many raid bosses or what

• HelenMagnusHelenMagnus commented  · 

H e l l + h a r d e r just to explain what the previous comment is meant to say.

Why the **** is ****** bleeped out?
        Unless you have a very dirty mind there is no way this is offensive.

• Fation MehilliFation Mehilli commented  · 

Fair enough i think. All days going for mvp for getting as much as you can gold coins and hoping for a SR. I m summoning more then 90 every event and last 2 events i didnt get any SR

Exactly the same thing happened to me over 100 gold summons and no super rare. Come on mobage it's just not fair they are so hard to get and now apparently it is even ****** to get any good cards through summoning.

• Anonymous commented  · 

But how to gain gold medals in the game guys? I've been playing mission after mission, event after event. I've gotten silver and bronze but so far not a single gold? What do I need to do to get one?

• Anonymous commented  · 

OMG! I couldn't agree more! In the past three times since I've played I only got the same as you mentioned. Gold metals are more rare than getting a rare card. If they are going to provide a slim chance to get a gold metal, at least when we do get one they give us a card worth getting!

• Andrew Mihalko IIIAndrew Mihalko III commented  · 

Ultimately, gold summons should reward us with better creatures than silver instead of having pretty much the same results.

• Jeremy WilsonJeremy Wilson commented  · 

I also think with only getting 2 gold medals at a time the drop for rares/super rares should be higher, the silver rate and bronze rates are fine, but like silvers drop usually 2's with occasional rares, golds should drop rares with occasional supers. I do like that this event brought in past rare rewards that were previously done after the event, but because they stopped showingI already recycled my half completed creatures :(

• ShinomitsuShinomitsu commented  · 

As Mike said, Silvers only produce 2* and above.
        But yes, it is very frustrating that golds don't produce better cards.

• mikemike commented  · 

From observation, you only get 1 star cards from bronze medal...

• saiddinhosaiddinho commented  · 

the same thing is happening to me but its totally different from time to time. sometm. i get 6 rares out of 10 and sometimes i get nothing from 20 gold medals!

• saiddinhosaiddinho commented  · 

user with higher levels defeat more bosses so they get more gold medals. i can say from my experience that the droprate isnt always the same: sometimes i get 6 rares out of 10 and sometimes it happened that i didnt get any rares for 20 gold medals!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can tell you from my experience. The gold medals rocked the first few days of the event . I consistently got 1 3star rare card for every 3 medals on average. My best summon was 3 rares off 4 medals. Later the drop rate fell. I am not sure of the algorithm the use but it seems higher lvl players get better drops?

• hectorhector commented  · 

gold medals have a greather chace for 4stars super rares ( and to me is the only way to get them without paying) my friend new to the game got 1 gold medal from event and summoned a super rare. me and my girlfried who are vets both had over 50+ gold medals and neither got a super rare 4star creature. I know it could be upsetting but 2 stars are good for lvling up cards... you can see that in a positive way.

Yeah I have used up around 20 gold coins and have never even gotten a rare from them totally agree should at least get rare for gold have occasionally gotten rare cards from silver but had to use 20_30 silvers to get a rare card.
        Kind regards.

• EnflamedPhoenixEnflamedPhoenix commented  · 

it's normal - unfortunatly, I got there 2*s, too. But there is also an opportunity to get 4*s

Feedback and Knowledge Base